|City, State, Zip:||NA|
|Project Name:||SOC FW Design Engineer|
|Expertise:||Software / Firmware|
|Description:||You will help with the following responsibilities:|
• Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC (System on a Chip) development. Determines architecture design, Firmware design, and simulation.
• Reading Specifications and interpreting technical specs, Firmware development
• C++ and Advanced SW development skills - Clean Code principles, Software Development
• Willing to operate in ambiguity where roles may not be clearly defined or teams across multiple/functions and IP/SOC must be pulled together.
Minimum skills and experience:
You must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with 5+ years of industry experience.
Your experience must be in the following:
• Embedded FW development experience in a high-level language (C/C++)
• SW development skills (devolvement, validating, testing, debugging, etc.)
• Object-Oriented Programming Techniques and scripting tools – using C/C++, Python or Perl
Preferred skills and experiences that will make you stand out:
• CPU/GPU Architecture
• SoC or platform level power and thermal management
• Silicon debugging experience
|Other Info:||Title: SOC FW Design Engineer|
Location: 100% Remote
Contract Duration: 2+ months (Possible extension)
|Date:||July 20, 2021|