PATCA – the Professional and Technical Consultants Association
PATCA’s mission is to be your success partner: the trusted source you turn to when you need the expert edge. As a non-profit organization created specifically to help businesses and independent consultants connect, we provide clients with direct access to a network of the highest caliber professional and technical consultants in over 200 disciplines, absolutely free, to client businesses.
- Experience. Since 1975, PATCA members have developed professional solutions for clients all over the world.
- Excellence. Our growing membership is comprised of highly credentialed consultants and principals who are experts in their fields.
- Business connections. Members and clients alike benefit from critical connections to collaborate on successful joint ventures.
- Targeted talent. PATCA consultants offer a broad range of technical and non-technical expertise, including engineering, software development, marketing, management, research, human resources, plus a host of other specializations.
- Timely results. PATCA experts are often called in to jumpstart a company’s business practice improvements, product innovation, or recovery
Connecting Clients with Expert Consultants Since 1975
PATCA is a non-profit organization created in 1975 specifically to help connect businesses and independent consultants. Unlike “brokers,” who introduce companies to experts in exchange for a commission, PATCA provides clients with an unparalleled network of outstanding professional and technical consultants, at no cost to client businesses.
Our goal is to be the trusted source clients turn to when they need the expert edge, and the ultimate membership resource for enhancing consultant members’ marketing results, business skill development and overall consulting success.
For Client Businesses
We provide clients with direct access to a network of the highest caliber professional and technical consultants in over 200 disciplines, absolutely free. For more than thirty years, PATCA members have developed and delivered professional solutions for clients all over the world.
PATCA’s growing membership base is comprised of highly credentialed, experienced consultants and principals who work either independently or in small consulting firms. PATCA consultants offer a broad range of technical and non-technical expertise, including engineering, software development, marketing, management, legal, biotech, human resources, technical documentation, product development, and manufacturing, plus a host of other specializations. PATCA experts are often called in to jumpstart a company’s business practice improvements, product innovation, or business recovery.
For Professional Consultants
PATCA offers its members the consummate opportunity to consult at the expert edge. PATCA is dedicated to enhancing the professionalism, integrity, and business success of its members; to promoting the consulting profession, and to providing resources that enhance our members’ business success.
To accomplish these objectives, PATCA focuses on the following strategic goals:
- To attract, as members, qualified individuals in diverse fields who subscribe to the PATCA Code of Ethics and who are in the business of providing professional expertise for a fee.
- To represent and speak for the professional consultant at the national and state level.
- To provide a variety of educational opportunities for PATCA members.
- To educate the community and prospective clients about professional consulting and how they can use consultants most effectively.
- To provide effective marketing services for members, including an online searchable directory for direct access to our members; the first direct “Post a Project” consulting referral program available free to clients, and a valuable Internet marketing program.
- To provide an environment for member consultants to meet and work with one another, as well as to collectively market their services.
- To represent the collective interests of professional consultants before legislative bodies and other governmental agencies.