|Address:||2150 Shattuck Ave. PH|
|City, State, Zip:||Berkeley, CA 94704|
|Project Name:||HIRING: UI/Front-End Developer Full-Time/Part-Time or Contract|
|Expertise:||Software / Firmware|
|Description:||HIRING: UI/Front-End Developer|
Full-Time/Part-Time or Contract
We are seeking a seasoned UI/front-end developer who will excel in the multidisciplinary environment of an early-stage Venture-backed startup company.
• Design, build, test, and ship production-ready software (desktop and mobile applications) including an elegant user interface for inputs, visualization, and data analysis.
• Help craft easy-to-use, intuitive applications that will help researchers access and understand their experimental data.
• Prototype and wireframe user interfaces for exploring and manipulating data visualizations.
• Communicate user scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
• Ensure information is conveyed to the user clearly, while keeping with the visual style and context of the application as a whole.
Position Requirements and Skills
• Understanding of the principles of object-oriented and functional programming.
• Interest in user interface design and development.
• Industry experience with existing portfolio of user interface design and development is preferred.
• Background in biology is NOT required, but prior experience with life science/biotech instrumentation would be a plus.
• In addition to deep technical skills, successful candidates demonstrate strong organizational, communication and team skills, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
The Ideal Applicant Will Be:
• Excited to work in a quickly-growing, venture-backed company with a dynamic team.
• Able to work 5+ days/week (as needed); immediate start date preferred.
• Aligned with Nodexus’ mission of providing enabling tools for unlocking the potential of cutting-edge biological workflows.
• Eager to help develop fresh, elegant interfaces to differentiate against traditional industry players and products.
• Open to self-management and reporting.
• Able to demonstrate previous experience with delivering successful products within budget and established timelines.
• Adept at planning, prioritizing, multi-tasking, organizing and following through, while remaining highly energetic and focused.
• Straightforward, self-motivated, and genuine.
|Other Info:||Full-Time/Part-Time or Contract|
|Date:||August 29, 2018|