|Company:||SunMan Engineering, Inc.|
|Address:||2635 N. 1st Street, Suite 205|
|City, State, Zip:||San Jose|
|Project Name:||FPGA |
|Description:||We are looking for a FPGA engineer:|
There are two FPGAs on a board for satellite deployment system. A working design that can deploy 32 satellites, now the design need be modified to deploy to 44.
Responsibilities and required skills:
• Responsible for FPGA design and modifications. This include: Design Specifications, Coding, Simulation, and Validation.
• Very familiar with MicroSim FPGA design tool
• Excellent knowledge of VHDL code is required.
• Excellent knowledge and past experience on ModelSim design tool is required.
• Experience with Microsemi A3P600 and A3P1000 FPGAs is required.
• Good communication skills and ability and desire to work in a team environment
If interested, please send your resume and hourly rate to my email address.
|Other Info:||To be discussed.|
|Date:||June 27, 2018|