|Address:||1580 Dell Avenue|
|City, State, Zip:||Campbell|
|Project Name:||Project Manager|
Zircon Corporation, a global leader in consumer electronic hardware tools, is looking for strong Program Manager who will assist in developing and managing projects from inception to production release. The role will report to Engineering VP. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, ample program management and consumer product development experience, computer skills, ability to multi-task, and good oral and written communication skills.
• Manage product development programs.
• Generate Engineering Specifications that respond to marketing requirements.
• Develop program schedules.
• Track program progress
• Identify risk and generate mitigation alternatives
• Drive development projects from inception to production release.
• Reports to Engineering VP
• BSME preferred, BSEE or Computer Science degree
• PMP Certified
• 5+ years program management experience
• 5+ years consumer product development
• Understanding of injection molding, thru hole PCBA, SMT PCBA, pad printing
• Understanding of Design Validation Testing principles
• Microsoft Project Expert
• Strong Excel/Word skills
• Strong English Skills
• BSME Solidworks Experience
• BSEE Pads experience
• Project Locker Experience
• Ability to work well with people
• Ability to complete job assignments with minimal supervision
Zircon® designs, develops, manufactures, and markets high technology electronic tools for the do-it-yourself consumer and professional tradesman. Zircon tools can be found throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Zircon remains the only company dedicated solely to electronic tools. Working at Zircon means you are working in a tight knit, congenial team where your contribution will make a difference and be noticed.
Salary commensurate with experience
Competitive benefits package
Please attach resume in word or pdf file to be considered.
|Date:||February 5, 2018|