|Address:||111. W. Saint John|
|City, State, Zip:||san jose, Ca, 95113|
|Project Name:||Sr. Firmware Engineer|
· Invent and build new products in the areas of IoT (smart homes, smart buildings and smart cities)
· Embedded Linux BSP, Drivers and Application support for Artik Platform
· Work on integrating next generation IOT protocols, Zigbee, Thread.
· Develop tests to validate design, performance and reliability
· Evaluate, identify and evangelize new technologies to integrate into the Artik Platform.
· BS in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering required, MS preferred
· Experience in writing C/C++ and Java applications and drivers for embedded real time operating systems or embedded Linux.
· Responsible for the design of embedded software/firmware for Linux & Applications for next generation IOT protocols. (Zigbee, Bluetooth, Thread, OIC).
· Knowledge or pre-emptive multitasking environments and CPU configurations, boot loaders, debuggers, and memory management in an embedded space.
· Hands-on experience with compilers, JTAG debuggers, emulators and board bring-up.
· Lab experience with scope, signal generators and logic analyzers.
· Knowledge of ARM architectures
· Experience embedded software development with peripherals such as I2C, SPI, ADC, DAC, UART, and Flash & EEPROM’s.
· Write drivers to integrate new sensors and peripherals.
· Develop and deploy software (low/high level) on real time operating systems for hardware-based products.
· Ability to bring up custom developed hardware under embedded Linux.
· Develop and create software build system test procedures, bug tracking reports, and associated test documentation.
· Rapidly evaluate new technology stacks to meet project deadlines.
· Ability to perform within a team environment as needed to meet team goals.
· Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, whether verbally or in writing
· You consider yourself a “maker”; you love to get your hands dirty by both assembling and dissembling things to understand how they work;
· Experiences shipping IoT products (security products, connectivity etc.)
· Experience shipping products from a major consumer electronics company
|Other Info:||Duration: 6+ months, with extension|
|Date:||December 28, 2016|