|Address:||800 hillsdale ave 713|
|City, State, Zip:||san jose|
|Project Name:||Senior Firmware Engineer|
|Expertise:||Don't Know/Not Sure|
· Design and development of high performance firmware and software for cutting-edge enterprise class SSD products.
· Debug, optimize, and validate SSD firmware on complex embedded multi-core architectures.
· Support enterprise customer qualification and adoption of SSD products.
· Participate in ground-breaking advanced SSD storage development and research projects.
· BS in Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, and 5 years of relevant experience in storage firmware or a MS Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required.
· Have significant direct experience with one or more of the following storage related technologies: PCIe, NVMe, Fibre Channel, SAS.
· Strong experience in C/C++ development for embedded systems is required.
· Experience with ARM or equivalent embedded multi-core microprocessor architectures is required.
· Hands on experience with JTAG/ICE debuggers and protocol analyzers is required.
· Familiarity and experience with modern agile software development methodologies and practices is preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
· Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, as part of a local and globally distributed team.
· Good oral and written skills for communication and documentation.
· Open to domestic and/or international travel.
· Is comfortable working in a multinational environment and understands how to leverage cultural diversity.
|Date:||December 28, 2016|