|Project Name:||Senior Mechanical Engineer, Rotating Equipment Design|
|Expertise:||Don't Know/Not Sure|
|Description:||On behalf of its client, a world leader in harnessing energy from industrial fluid flows and pressure cycles, CES Utility Solutions is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer, Rotating Equipment Design. This is full time position. Will report to the Director of Engineering, and will be responsible for the design of innovative rotating equipment including pumps, turbines and energy recovery devices, as well as contributing to and leading various new product development projects. This position is located in San Leandro, CA|
|Other Info:||Skills & Requirements: |
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related field.
• 10+ years of experience in machinery design focusing on rotating industrial equipment and auxiliaries, preferably large centrifugal pumps or similar.
• Work experience with oil/gas/chemical equipment highly desirable.
• High level of technical competency in the fundamentals of mechanical engineering design and analysis.
• Demonstrated application of modern engineering tools as well as sound judgment to create innovative solutions to design problems.
• Demonstrable skills utilizing CAE modeling and analysis tools including recent work experience.
• Must possess a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, under pressure, manage multiple tasks, and be goal oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Position requires up to 10% international travel.
|Date:||May 20, 2015|