|Address:||665 Chestnut St, 3rd Floor|
|City, State, Zip:||San Francisco|
|Project Name:||Hardware Engineer|
|Description:||About our company: We are a product development and consulting studio that strives to make fun and powerful systems that allow people to create, collaborate, and engage through digital media. We're a small team located in San Francisco, and we design and build consumer products for iPhone, Android, Mac and Windows. http://www.retronyms.com/|
About the position: Hardware Engineer. The position is a full-time contract opening for someone who can work in our SF office immediately. You'll get to work on a wide variety of projects in the consumer space, developing consumer products for music production and for our clients. Our process is based on detailed design documents that we produce in house in collaboration with our clients and customers. Compensation is based on experience.
About you: You should work well in small groups and be able to get a lot done without a lot of supervision. You should be familiar with PCB design, system prototyping and firmware programming. You should have experience with many of the following skills:
* PCB design experience
* Circuit analysis
* PCB CAD tools (EagleSoft or similar)
* Hands-on electrical skills including soldering and hardware debugging using lab equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc)
* Experience with Arduino development or similar
* Collaborating with mechanical and industrial designers
* Building and shipping consumer products
* USB host experience
* RF Design Experience (specifically Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Working across a number of platforms
We're a very small, tight knit organization. This is a position with a lot of room for growth! You'll be involved in many key aspects of a growing company. If you're interested, please submit your resume via email to email@example.com along with the answers to the following questions:
1. What's the coolest thing you learned in the last year?
2. Why would this job be a perfect fit for you?
|Date:||April 29, 2015|