|Company:||Rank Consulting Group|
|Project Name:||Sr. Electrical Engineer|
|Description:||I am working with my client, located in Santa Clara, that is in need of a Sr. EE to help design a new inspection tool for the fab floor. Must have experience in high voltage (1-20kV), mixed signal, firmware and have helped design capitol equipment.|
|Other Info:||Req #: 2088|
Length: 9 months
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Our client, located in Santa Clara, is in need of a senior EE lead with a broad background in digital, analog, high voltage( 1kV - 20kV) , micro-controllers and FPGA's. You will guide EE activities for the development of a charged particle optics tool. Principal responsibilities include:
- Define and document subsystem requirements derived from system
- Work with interdisciplinary team to develop and document integration and
test plans for prototype tools.
- Interface with subcontractors performing design and development of
- Coordinate activities of electrical engineers and technicians.
- Drive integration and test of prototype tools.
- Design of subsystems and test apparatus as needed.
|Date:||March 23, 2015|