Recently Gabriella Laszlo explored common software tools you need as a consultant and how Google Workspace (Google’s cloud IT tools; formerly G Suite) can fit those needs. She shared best practices for Google Workspace with our group.
Topics she covered:
- Software tools you need as a consultant
- Cost-effective and easy-to-use software tools from Google (communication tools, office suite, website, and other tools)
- Worksheet to calculate your current costs vs. Google Workspace’s costs
- Benefits of working in a cloud environment
- Why you want control over all your software tools
- How to get started with Google Workspace
- How to find software for needs that Google doesn’t meet
In the video below, she outlined all the tools in Google workspace.
In the short videos below, Gabriella shares tips for Google Workspace.
More tips about google drive.
More About the Speaker: Gabriella Laszlo
Gabriella is passionate about making IT simple and easy. She worked for Google for over 10 years in localization and operations, at the intersection of languages and technology. She founded KloudGem LLC to help companies and consultants minimize overhead and maximize efficiency and agility using Google Workspace business tools. She holds two Master’s degrees from Eotvos Lorand University, Budapest, Hungary, and she is a Certified Google Workspace System Administrator. https://www.kloudgem.com/