It is essential that you find your authentic voice and learn to communicate in a clear, courageous, effective way in today’s hyper-paced global business climate.
In our every-day-changing-world, we are being called upon to do business over video and this will become the premiere business platform.
Video meetings are different than in-person meetings, do you know how to adapt and be effective?
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Set the stage for a more effective meeting or training
- Why & how your pacing and style must change to one of interdependence
- Tips to be more comfortable and confident on camera
About the Speaker:
Dr. Miluna Fausch has coached high performance leaders for the last 10 years.
Her multi-faceted background includes working 9-5, she has sold everything from advertising to Steinway pianos, she has a B.S. in Music Business and a PhD in Holistic Psychology, and comes from the stage & screen as a performer.
In her free time, she can be found traveling, wine tasting, eating Swiss chocolate, watching Formula 1 auto races, and mentoring a young woman at a local high school.
Dr. Miluna Fausch’s company is Pitch Perfect Confident Speaking.
Feedback about the webinar:
- I have heard Dr Fausch before. She is fascinating everytime. Thanks for this session.
- Good stuff. Thank you!
- Thanks – I will add a smiley post-it note on my computer!