PMW Consultancy at FieldDay Solutions
Project Management World Consultancy
Project Management World under the aegis of FieldDay Solutions, Inc., provides small teams of consultants to identify and leverage opportunities to manage projects. We enable organizations to save time, money, and resources. Our team of experts has project or program management credentials as well as domain knowledge and functional credentials relevant to solving your business needs.
We created and use the proven 7-Steps to Project Success methodology which identifies and diagnoses pain points to implement efficient solutions, processes, practices, and deliver effective outcomes.
- Deliver project management training for your team to increase their effectiveness, performance, and skill set.
- Evaluate if a Project Management Office (PMO) could add value to your organization.
- Establish effective project management processes to improve the efficiency of your business and provide structure and foundation for future growth.
- Implement project kickoffs and turn around projects that are struggling or at risk.
- Increase creativity and innovation enabling higher growth and increased profit.
- Community College Internship Project
- Right Wave Project
Project Coordination, Project Leadership, Project Planning, Project Monitoring, Project Quality, Project Risk, Project Costing, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Critical Chain
An enthusiastic, assertive, and responsive senior executive with business development/product/project management success in domestic and international Fortune 500 companies (Avaya and Lenovo) and startups. Experienced in building and leading top-performing teams, coordinating critical initiatives, and implementing process plans to improve results. Proficient in English and Chinese (Mandarin / Cantonese). Seeking opportunities in product/project management.
- SALES & MARKETING: Managed an online web store. In-depth knowledge of negotiating contracts and supporting partnerships, developing and managing global marketing programs. Created opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships. Led team to evangelize sales channels, built sales tools, and marketing collaterals to increase revenue 15% the first year. Effectively translated marketing needs into Go-To-Market strategies.
- BUSINESS METRICS: Created opportunities to increase customer satisfaction to 80% in 11 months and dramatically decreased tier-1 complaints by 50%. Led global teams of 25 to evangelize sales channels, build sales tools, and develop marketing collateral.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Led the development of a unified messenger server platform through all phases of the product life cycle. Improved turnaround time by 50% with new standards and policies, saving the company $2,500,000 by streamlining the entire operations.
Education and Background:
MBA - International Sales & Marketing, Kensington University, HKBS - Mechanical Engineering, U.C. Berkeley, CA
Awards and Certifications:
Certificate, Computer and Information Security
Certificate, Network Engineering and Management
Certificate, Wireless Security
Certificate, Project Management
Certified Scrum Master
7-Step PM Course
Prosci Certified Change Practitioner
Center for Creative Leadership Resiliency & Leadership
Certificate, Project Management
Certified Small Business vendor for the State of California
Certified Vendor for the United Nations Organization