Are you thinking about becoming a consultant in 2015, or have you have made the decision and are just getting underway for 2015? Then this is the Meetup for you.
Two seasoned members of PATCA (The Professional and Technical Consultants Association) will be leading a monthly roundtable meeting to discuss ideas of interest to those just starting in Consulting or Independent Contracting.
The Format is as follows:
1. First, there will be a quick round of introductions by those in attendance.
2. Next, there will be a 15 to 20 minute discussion around a specific topic related to starting an independent contractor business.
This sixth meeting we will select one of the following topics for this portion of the meeting.
• How to get started inexpensively and quickly
• How to decide how much to charge for your services
• How to decide which specific service to focus on for your services
• Should you start, or continue, working for a Broker as an Independent Contractor?
3. After the presentation, there will be a formal discussion on the presentation topic. Then the floor will be open to answer general questions on starting a consulting practice. We will end promptly at 6 PM.
MEETING COST AND SIZE LIMIT
There will be a fee of $10 for attending this meeting. Be sure to RSVP to attend. Pizza and Soda will be served to the attendees that sign up in advance. If you don't pre-register, and only if there is space for you, your fee to attend will be $15. You are encouraged to register in advance.
Attendance is limited to 12 persons, so sign up right way if you wish to attend.
The Leaders of this Roundtable will be:
Carl Angotti, President of Angotti Product Development, and long time Sr. Certified Professional Consultant member of PATCA and current Board member. He is also a former Chair and Board Member of the Consultants' Network of Silicon Valley (CNSV).
Larry Polyak, President of MSD Systems, and a long time Certified Professional Consultant Company member of PATCA. He is the current President of the Board of Directors of PATCA.
For further Information, please contact Carl Angotti at [masked]