Are you thinking about becoming a consultant? Just Retired, or want to get out from under sub-contracting? Then this is the Meetup for you. Start off the new year right, and learn how to enter the Consulting Business professionally.
Two seasoned members of PATCA (The Professional and Technical Consultants Association) will be leading a monthly roundtable meeting to discuss ideas of interest to those just starting in Consulting or Independent Contracting.
The Format is as follows:
1. First, there will be a quick round of introductions by those in attendance.
2. Next, there will be a 15 to 20 minute discussion around a specific topic related to starting an independent contractor business.
The focus topic for the early portion of the meeting will be:
• Discussion on how to decide which specific service to focus on for your service business
3. After the presentation, there will be a formal discussion on the presentation topic. Then the floor will be open to answer general questions on starting or reviving a consulting practice. So bring your questions. We will end promptly at 1:30 PM.
4. After this, the floor will be open to answer any general questions on starting a consulting practice. So bring your questions. We will end promptly at 1:30 PM.
MEETING COST AND SIZE LIMIT
There will be a $10 fee for attending this meeting. Be sure to RSVP to attend. We provide Roundtable Pizza and all the Soda you can drink. The fee is mandatory, or we won’t be able to maintain this venue. Cost is $15 at the door if you don’t pay in advance.
Attendance is limited to 12 persons, so sign up right way if you wish to attend.
The Leaders of this Roundtable will be:
Carl Angotti, President of Angotti Product Development, and long time Sr. Certified Professional Consultant member of PATCA and current Board member. He is also a former Chair and Board Member of the Consultants’ Network of Silicon Valley (CNSV).
Larry Polyak, President of MSD Systems, and a long time Certified Professional Consultant Company member of PATCA.
For further Information, please contact Carl Angotti at firstname.lastname@example.org