Looking for electronic technician

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Walt Maclay 3 years, 7 months ago.

  • Author
  • #13432

    Walt Maclay

    Please refer to me part time technicians who can remove and replace parts that are 0201 size. The work would be done at my office working with other engineers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.