General Liability and Worker’s Compensation Insurance

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Robert Lamkin
    Participant

Does anyone have good experience and recommendations for a company and broker for General Liability and Worker’s Compensation Insurance? I’m signing a client who requires this.

Thanks to everyone who has already responded to me via email on this topic. This posting will allow more PATCA members to view the responses and participate in the discussion.

Robert
    Trailblazer Design, LLC

I’ve had my general liability with State Farm for a couple of years now, rates are quite good.

I don’t have Worker’s Comp since I don’t have employees, the only reason one would need Worker’s Comp.

Bill

Anonymous

Hi Robert, I have a great contact who is a broker specializing in workers comp.

Send me a note and I’ll gladly put you in touch.

Evan

John Cooper
    Participant

I’m curious – for Robert and those that have replied: Do you also carry “Errors & Omission” coverage ?
    John

Kaleb Paddock
    Participant

Hi Robert,

I recommend reaching out to Mark Caufield! Please let me know if you have any questions. My number is (650) 941-1717 x114.

Mark Caufield
    Cook, Disharoon & Greathouse Inc.
    Office: 510-437-1900 ext 2004| Cell 925-570-8566
    mcaufield@cdginsurance.com | http://www.cdginsurance.com

Make it a great day!

-Kaleb

Kaleb Paddock
    Participant

John,

Yes, I’d have to check with our firm but I’m confident we have E&O insurance. Mark can help with that too!

-Kaleb

Anonymous

I have general business liability insurance and E&O insurance from Hiscox. I’ve been generally happy with them, the rates haven’t gone up much year to year and they are reasonably responsive about updating accords, which some larger clients require. Thankfully, I haven’t needed to make any claims.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.