Be Part of Silicon Valley’s Most Prestigious Consulting Organization
PATCA offers you a consummate opportunity to consult at the expert edge. We’re the premier non-profit organization created specifically to help businesses and independent consultants connect, absolutely free to client businesses. Since 1975, PATCA has provided client companies with direct access to a network of the highest caliber professional and technical consultants in over 200 disciplines.
As a member of the definitive organization for consulting professionals, you’ll be uniquely positioned to:
- Enhance your skills
- Expand your consulting practice
- Network with professional colleagues and potential clients
- Receive recognition for your achievements
Types of Membership:
- Affiliate $50/year – No references required, limited benefits
- Member $150/year – Three professional references required, full benefits
- Certified Professional Consultant $150/year – Three client references required, full benefits
- Company $298/year – Six client references required, full benefits, two profile listings
See http://patca.org/join/membership-categories/ for more details on memebrship categories
Aligning yourself with the premier professional consulting organization will enrich your independent consulting practice. PATCA offers you a unique opportunity to expand your expertise in a community of “success partners.”
Our exceptional member benefits include:
- Marketing exposure. PATCA’s Member Directory showcases your business.
- Business leads. Post-a-Project sends notification of leads directly to your mailbox.
- Credibility. Lets clients know that you are a dedicated professional.
- PATCA Speakers’ Bureau positions you as an expert to the community at large.
- Accelerated learning curve. PATCA’s Mentor Program and educational programs help new consultants thrive.
- Free <yourname>@patca.org email address
- Member-to-Member FORUMS for lead sharing and business practices discussion
- Mentor program to accelerate the learning curve for newer consultants
- Professional development seminars to enhance your general business skills and specialized knowledge, on topics such as “Effective Marketing and Sales Strategies,” “Communication Power,” and “Gearing Up for Project Success”
We look forward to welcoming you to our cadre of colleagues.